With the summer season in full swing, it’s the best time of year to do some deep cleaning. Whether for residential or commercial purposes, summer offers long days full of sunlight and pleasant weather that make for easy cleaning. It’s a perfect time to get to all of those big cleaning jobs that simply weren’t right for the winter or spring seasons. And, if done right, you’re going to produce a good amount of trash during the cleaning process. Working with Mitrano Removal, you can focus on cleaning your property while leaving trash removal in Groton, MA to us.
Depending on the scope of your project, we offer a variety of open top containers that facilitate your trash removal in Groton, MA. We have 10, 15, 30, and 40 cubic yard open top containers that provide plenty of room for any trash and debris you can produce. And, because of the high emphasis we place on customer service, we’d like to go over five cleaning projects that are perfect for summer time.
- Gutter cleaning – The gutters are a good place to start cleaning any piece of property. During the winter, gutters are often clogged up with leaves, dirt, and debris that can greatly hinder their ability to perform correctly. Ridding your gutters of all that mess now will save you the headache of having to deal with them when the weather gets bad.
- Backyard garbage and dirt – With the snow long gone and the sun shining away, summer is the perfect time to assess the cleanliness of your backyard. Any dead or broken trees, lost toys, or other debris left over from winter can be collected and readied for trash removal in Groton, MA.
- Clear up furrows, tunnels, and pipes – Summer is the perfect time to clean up any clogged tunnels, furrows, or pipes that you may have in the backyard or elsewhere on your property. These can become easily clogged with trash and debris which, if left unattended, can lead to expensive repairs in the future.
- Cut any long grass – Any grass that has overgrown on your property can now be easily cut and made to look better. Any natural fences you may have can now be properly trimmed and cleaned as well.
- Clean up the inside of your property – Now is the perfect time to rid your home of dust and debris. Take this opportunity to leave your property’s doors and windows open while giving its interior a deep cleaning and organizational overhaul. Ridding your indoor environment of dust and debris will help improve your indoor air quality and throwing away any unused belongings will result in a much more organized overall environment.
If you’re interested in trash removal in Groton, MA, contact us at: 978-425-6181